Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Landon E.


What a sweet little boy. Landon is the youngest of four. My aunt and uncle stay pretty busy having four kids under the age of 12. I hung out with Landon one day at Grandma's and we had a ton of fun checking out the garden and playing on the swingset. He has so much energy and I love his serious faces. I am so excited for the Erxleben family photo session. Hopefully weather will cooperate and we can accomplish the shoot before it gets too cold. Here are my favorites. Check out the slideshow!




1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 10, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Oh how I love looking at him. He is my precious little boy , He amazes me more everyday. I thank god everyday for him.....

Love,
His Mommy

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio