Friday, October 31, 2008

Holiday Options

Hello all. I wanted to test my holiday options, and I'm pretty happy with what turned out. This would be a great option for announcements, holidays, invitations, thank you's. Let me know if you're interested in the greeting card option during your session and we will pick out the design together!

I scanned this one this morning. For some reason my scanner isn't cleaning easy these days, so please, excuse the dots. These cards turn out very crisp and clean, awesome!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio