Sunday, October 26, 2008

Robyn

Fave 3 Border


Border Fave

This is a special post for me. It was a special shoot for me. Robyn is a very fun energetic mother of two and will be getting married next June to Jeff, a Navigator in the Air Force and an all around great man! Robyn and Jeff share a tree in common, and when I was told about how pretty this tree is in the Autumn, I knew I had to have a shoot there. I'm sure Robyn would've loved to have had Jeff next to her in these photos, but Jeff is currrently serving in Afghanistan and will return in mid December. Near the end you will see her in a wedding dress. She tried on about 50 dresses until she found the PERFECT one. Of course, you won't be able to see her in the chosen dress until the Wedding date, June 6, 2009. She has such a wonderful smile and I'm very thankful that she is my mother. Be sure to play the Slideshow below!







0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio