Sunday, August 16, 2009

SNEAK PEAK {Baby}: JC

I had a fun baby session yesterday with JC and his Dad, Bobby, and Mom, Shelly. It was a beautiful day so we chose to shoot in their backyard. They have one big backyard, with alot of shade trees so it was a great idea to just stay there. Well..you're going to have to wait a couple days to see the photos we took outside...I know..but that's why I call these sneak peaks ;) I leave you with a couple from the ones we took in their lovely home.


blogg
jcblog

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio