Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gracie and Jordan

Isn't Gracie the cutest name ever? I think so! I have always liked any names that end an "ie". I met Gracie and Jordan's mom, Cristen, at a local park on a very hot and sunshiney Saturday. Cristen suggested a foundtain nearby. The location was great in that it gave the kids something to do and a way to cool off their feet. I had fun watching them blow bubbles or attempt to blow bubbles. As you can see Gracie got the hang of it eventually but it took a couple of tries. She is such a girly girl. Look at those pink nails and pink toenails to match her pretty pink dress. And I must say that her brother Jordan was such a trooper for coming to hang out and join Gracie for some shots! I had a ton of fun even though it was super hot outside. Thanks Cristen for letting me capture Gracie and Jordan, can't wait for you to see the others.


m9

m10

m8

m7

m6

m5

m4

m2

m3

m1


1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 13, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

cute..cute..cute..
Love the pictures.Another great shoot Danielle!Kudos!
The colors they wore photographed beautifully!
Beautiful kids!Awesome!

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio