Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mini Sessions are here!

Fourth of July




minisesison3


What's going on: I have been asked for the past month to think about holding "mini-sessions" from carious new clients. Well, I was thinking, July sounds like a great month, and I'll throw out a wild card. If you notice on the flyer below, the first day of the mini-session is this Friday. Friday? Yes! I had a few people ask me what I was doing for the fourth and realized I missed my camera too much. I will be in town, and if you are too, you should join me for a 45 minute mini session.

Details: The location is at McNaughton Park, if you've never been there I can send you directions. Another option is your home, as long as it's within a 30 mile radius of the Pekin area. Mini sessions are a fabulous way to introduce children to photography and achieve a multitude of expressions in a short time frame. Seniors, Couples, Babies, welcome too!

Style:
Matching white polos are seen in studios…and I'm happy I don't shoot in a 8x10 studios. So..feel free to accessorize in bright colors and fun hats, scarves, etc. If the photograph includes more than one individual, remember to coordinate clothing so that everyone is dressed in a similar style and choose clothing that is similar in tone. In other words, dressing one in black and the other in white is not advised; instead choose two similar shades. Various shades of blue or brown compliment every complexion. If you have any questions about styling, please don’t hesitate to ask when booking!

MInisession


What's available:
This Friday July 3rd, 9:00-5:00PM. If you sign up for this event, you will receive another 20% off in addition to the already 60% off due to the quickly approaching July 3rd date...$40 for new pictures to show off to your friends and family..now that's a deal!

Please e-mail me to sign up for a time. dsappj@yahoo.com

9:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
1:00 *Family V
2:00
3:00
4:00
5:00



0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio