Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jeff and Robyn {Bridal Beach Session}:|Peoria, IL Wedding Photographer|

Jeff and Robyn were married on June 6, 2009 at Sommer Park in Peoria, Illinois. Their reception was held at the Pere Marquette downtown. The day was absolutely perfect! We thought the weather called for rain, but, the sun came out just in time. As a photographer and the daughter of the bride, I was asked to help select a photographer(s) to capture the special day. Seth Morris Photography of Peoria, IL did an awesome job! The pictures were amazing and I am so happy with our selection of Mary and Seth (husband and wife photography team) for that day! However, originally the plan for Robyn and Jeff was to have a beach wedding in Destin, Florida. With alot of thought, the two decided they wanted the ceremony and celebration close to home so friends and family could attend. About a week after their honeymoon, my sister and I met them in Fort Walton Beach, Fl. I had several favorites, and this might be my longest blog post yet. I love these two so much...thanks for the fun Bridal/Trash the Dress Session!

Blog19

blog18

Blog17

Blog16

blog15

Blog14

Blog12

blog10

Blog9

Blog8

Blog6

Blog5

Blog2

Blog1

2 comments:

maryflorence June 16, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Oh I love it!! I wish we could have shot with you!! How fun!! :)
The pictures look fantastic!! :)

Bill,  July 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Very nicely done Danielle.

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio