Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Expecting Two:Hannah and Kyle... [Baby A's!]

I asked Hannah if I could snap some shots of her and she said yes! Hannah and Kyle are expecting two little boys in about two long weeks! :) Kyle was a trooper, and even made a stop to get her an ice cold water in between locations. Thank you two for having me capture this special time in your lives. I cannot wait to meet your little boys...Isn't she cute? :) I think yes!!





blog12

blgo2competeion

Blog3

Blog4

blog5

blog6

blog8incase

blog10

blog13

blog11

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio