Thursday, July 23, 2009

14 Months: Audra

Here she is, Audra! Audra's mommy Lace contacted me right before the 4th of July, hence the cute red white and blue dress Audra is sportin' below. While Audra's mommy Lace helped with with poses, Lace's daddy Aaron got out Audra's big girl car, a nice brand new Mustang! I was pretty jealous of the pink Mustang in the driveway, that's for sure. Audra is such a sweet baby. She has a smile that is contagious and the prettiest eyes. This was such a fun session. Thank you Lace and Aaron for letting my capture your beautiful daughter.


AUDRAS

AUDRA3

AUIDRABW

audrkam

audrae

audram



audraj

audgrai

audrak

car

audraf

audraa

audrad

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio