Monday, June 15, 2009

*Savannah* {First Dance Recital}

Savannah was anxious all weekend for her dance recital, which occured back in May (Yes, I'm a little late). The rule for this weekend was that big sis shot the photos, none from Grandma, nor her mom. It was really nice to have her listen to me, rather than her head to turn five different times for one pose because of multiple photographers. She looked beautiful. Her mom wanted as much input on her her and makeup and I thought it looked great, but suggested the darker blue eye shadow (you know I would) so that her eyes would pop. The recital was held on the Missouri University of Sciene and Technology Leach Theatre, where Savannah dances for Stephanie's dance company there in town. Stephanie, the dance company director, had the neatest program booklets in which you could have a photo of your darling dancer. I think Savannah looked beautiful in her program shot, but, being big sis, I wanted to make sure we did her justice and of course, build my portfolio. A blonde beauty, wouldn't you say?


SBLOG16

SBLOG12

SBLOG11

SBLOG12

Sblog10

SBlog9


SBlog8

Sblog6

Sblgo5

BlogS3

BlogS2

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio