Thursday, March 26, 2009

Savannah, Skyler, Spencer


I went to Missouri last weekend on bad terms, my Grandpa Bob passed away last week on Wednesday. I didn't have much luck while I was there when it came to photography. I wanted to get some photo time in with the kids and just when I had snapped 75 photos and placed the memory card in the computer, bam, computer shut off and I lost all of those images. It made me sad, but, I had to just make the best of it. Afterall, there were a few shots I had time to save. These three amaze me at how much they change in the time spans that I see them. Skyler and Spencer are both taller than me now...Savannah probably will be sooner or later :) I'm sure you will notice her creativity with fashion accessories. She had those beads under her arms from around her neck connected by paperclips. I could only smile and let her wear them, as I valued her do-it-yourself mini project.

logo

blacknwhiteee looo



sky2 logo

s23, logo

spenc66 logo



cloos nn logo

sk bw  logo


2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 27, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Very nice Dee! You know how to capture life's little moments perfectly...frame by frame..

I'm very proud of you!
Love,
Mom

abcdef April 1, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

Hi there and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you let me know you stopped by. I'm off to look around your blog now. :-) Thanks again.

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio