Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Still alive!

Quick update as a I feel horrible I haven't posted a new blog. I fell on the ice Saturday and hit my head pretty bad, so I blame it on the fall. 3 days later and it feels a bit better, thankfully. I have decided to develop a website. I am currently working on this as we speak, but if you're really creative, you can try to find it on your own will. I can't get out the link yet, because to me, it'd be dissapointing for you to see it and it not be complete. This website will feature galleries, that way, you aren't just seeing a few shots from a session, you're seeing up to 60. In addition, the website will have a proofing section for each client, making ordering photos so much easier for you. I am really excited for this, as I have spent most of my effort on it instead of anything else this past weekend. Try to find it, I dare you...And no..it has not been submitted to google yet. But shhh, if you're clever, keep it to yourself and consider patting yourself on the back. I am not finished and don't want the site shared quite yet. Completion is anticipated by Friday.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi! I am Danielle and am a very motivated amateur photographer. I love helping people capture their life, laughter, and loving moments! I would love to have the opportunity to photograph for you. I am willing to work with you to get portraits you love at a low price. E-mail at dsappj@yahoo.com today!
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio